Saturday, October 31, 2009

List recognition of patients who had used herbal

Testimonials
Appearance of this patient's photos have received approval from the family

Tjokro Diwiryo (80 years) - Kalasan

Problem: Stroke since July 2007
Consumption: MACA MAX 4 1 / 2 sachets

I suffered a stroke since June 2007 and the body becomes paralyzed the right side. In early August by my family, I was advised to consume MACA MAX. At first I was hesitant but because the family was forced to continue by the end on the first day I want to try 1 / 2 sachets. I had a reaction of adaptation (anxiety, pain and could not sleep) on the first day. But I am more surprised after eating 4 1 / 2 sachets feet and began to be mobilized later hand, sexual function can also return again. Currently I have been able to stand and walk again, although without the help of a cane or someone else.

Sumiarsih (42 years) - Sleman

Problem: Kidney Pain since 2000
Consumption: 5 sachets of MACA MAX

I've been suffering from kidney problems because we consume water containing lime while still living in Borneo. I've tried seeing a different doctor and last 18 times gone to sinse. But have not found a suitable medicine until I felt almost hopeless. Suffering from kidney disease since I was a skinny body, activity and rest are also disturbed rambutpun be falling. I knew early June MACA MAX through friends and are encouraged to drink. Consumption beginning I was surprised that night headache. But because so excited, I continued to drink the next day but the waist was very sick until the day and night. But, oddly enough after four days significantly reduced illness and now my kidneys hurt has healed. Currently my body feels more contained, activity and rest became more comfortable and hair not fall again.

Ny. Saridjan (66 years) - Yogyakarta

Problem: Psoriasis since 1982
Consumption: MACA MAX 4 sachets

I suffer from psoriasis since 25 years ago and very itchy, especially at night drinking. Various treatments I have tried to start from the medical, but the alternative to sinse psoriasis did not improve as well. In mid July 2007 my son introduced me MACA MAX and I am encouraged to try it. On the second day I take 1 / 2 sachets in the morning and 1 / 2 sachets in the afternoon, strangely enough I became dizzy head and bones ached all, but the hall was not how I feel anymore in the third day. on the fourth day I take MACA MAX surprise me because the psoriasis on my skin becomes dry and I did not feel the itching again until now. Thank you for MACA MAX.


Romli Susanto (47 years) - Yogyakarta

Problem: Hemorrhoids since 1991
Consumption: 5 sachets of MACA MAX

I suffered from hemorrhoids since 1991 are very disturbing my work as a consultant. I have tried many products to deal with this disease, but results have not been satisfactory. But in early July 2007 I know MACA MAX from a friend but just try it with 5 sachets. The first day until the third adaptation reaction I experienced extraordinary, headache and body pain all over and over again until I read the brochure MACA MAX. Anehya in 4 days I experienced the reaction stopped in my hemorrhoids get better, I am very happy and immediately contacted a friend who introduced me to the MACA MAX.


Suroto Anwar (51 years) - Yogyakarta

Problem: Foot swollen pussy
Consumption: 6 sachets MACA MAX

I'm having korengan and swollen feet and smelling pus since 2000, so for one full year I could not wear shoes when working. Because I am a civil servant is of course annoying co-workers to me. Besides these three months I have another problem that is erectile dysfunction. I met a friend and introduced MACA MAX, because I'm including people who traumatized so I only bought 2 sachets to try it. The first day I drank straight 2 sachets but surprise, because the swollen feet to flat. Then I bought another 2 sachets and the result becomes dry scab wounds. I continue to consume MACA MAX and my erectile dysfunction problem resolved, and "I was able to again ...". Now I can wear shoes again when working, the body also felt fresher, MACA MAX was remarkable.


Syarifudin (56 years) - Bogor

Problem: Inflammation of skin since February 2005
Consumption: MACA MAX 7 sachets

Since February 2007 I fell ill very serious condition, the agency mobilized and even hard my whole red inflamed skin. One doctor told me of poisoning due to eating habits of many types of herbal medicine since 10 years ago. I've gone to several doctors but no changes should be referred to the hospital. Cipto Mangunkusumo Jakarta. Incidentally my sister in Bandung, to know the condition and come. July month ago he gave me MACA MAX and I drank 1 / 2 sachets / day. After one week I experienced a big change, the more healthy body condition. I was able to move a limb inflammation smoothly even on my skin all dry and flat back. MACA MAX Because I was not so treated in RCSM. I am very grateful to have been healthy again. "I said MACA MAX is great."


Sarekan (45 Thn) - Wonogiri

Problem: Diabetes since 2005
Consumption: 8 sachets MACA MAX

Since sick, I've tried several types of treatment. Of treatment is to 5 different doctors, until the nerve massage therapy, but not much help the pain I suffered. In June 2007 Max MACA introduced by my colleagues and began to consume 1 sachets / day. I experienced the beginning of the consumption of a great adaptation reaction, but because of determination to recover, I still continued to consume maca Max. After several days of consumption Max MACA on foot swelling had subsided, the wound is very large due to diabetes after consumption of maca Max 1 box now dry and shrink. My blood sugar dropped from 370 mg / dL to 120 mg / dL.


Atik Sunarti (40 Thn) - Sleman

Problems: Varicose veins since 1992
Consumption: MACA MAX 4 sachets

Since 1992 I suffered an excruciating varicose disease even stand 5 minutes straight leg tingling, while as a housewife who had children, my job very much. I also tried an alternative treatment, a doctor and also bought drugs from the pharmacy, the results briefly recovered but relapsed again. Incidentally I met in June 2007 Max maca from friends, and I was very pleased with herbal remedies. I felt a big change even after the consumption of MACA M'x for 2 days. Body feels so good, foot tingling that usually do not torture me anymore even feel I now stand wearing high heels. Thank you for maca Max.


Dwi Cik Winarsih (41 Thn) - Solo

Problem: Osteoporosis since 2004
Consumption: MACA MAX 4 sachets

Three years ago people said I bone disease. I was told to the doctor but I feel scared, so just seeing a sinse. About a year ago my feet started tingling and pain especially when walking. The pain came to the hands and fingers that can not be moved. July 2007 my husband gave me MACA Max and the first day I drank 1 sachets, but the body was shivering, fever and headache I can not cook or menyuci, just could not sleep. I returned to drink MACA Max in the third day and felt dizzy again and even urinate constantly. But the extraordinary thing I felt after the consumption of sachets into three because the body feels light, hands and fingers can also move the feet and even up the stairs. I even have the courage to travel far from Solo to Yogyakarta after the consumption of 4 sachets. Thanks for MACA Max!


Lakshmi Kurniawati (39 Thn) - Jakarta

Problem: Blindness since 1977
Consumption: MACA MAX 1 box (20 sachets)

30 years ago I was hit by Stevens Jhonson syndrome, which causes nerve damage, especially my eyes the left eye, a few years later my right eye affected by glaucoma and the fact that since my eyes had a total visual impairment. I had to use eye drops every day to maintain moisture and prevent irritation because my tear glands dry up. I even had treatment and surgery in Germany. March 2007 I met a friend who introduced me to the MACA Max and I was interested to try. One day after taking maca M'x, the next was eye out dirt lot and after 2 weeks of dirt eyes began to soften. Beginning of May I was very surprised because my eyes have started to see the color green and then turn in July that the red color can also be seen. Even my tear glands have started returning to normal and now I do not need to use eye drops anymore. Trouble sleeping problems and allergic sneezing in the morning also actually helped overcome "." MACA Max is TOP!


Yuswo Prakoso (32 Thn) - Bantul Yogyakarta

Problem: Hemorrhoids since 1995
Consumption: 10 sachets of MACA MAX

I get piles in 1995, but because I was in work lifting heavy loads often then even more severe hemorrhoids. For fear of medical doctor so I am just seeing a physician, there is no change sayapun stopped. In July 2007 my sister yesterday introduced maca Max. Actually my antipathy to people with MLM but I only buy products because they want to heal hemorrhoids and I bought 1 box maca Max. I began to consume but not every day routine. Even so I felt incredible changes in my hemorrhoids. The more days my hemorrhoids smaller and less felt, especially after 10 sachets out. Now I feel very comfortable, hemorrhoids activities are no longer bother me and I feel very happy. MACA Max Results incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

herbal, health, Therapy, disease, Benefits, bacteria, viruses, Medical Center, researchers, research reports , protection